This is an anytime appetizer. It is for friends, family, football and everything inbetween! It is easy to prepare with simple ingredients that make it delicious and satisfying and something the host can enjoy with the guests without being in the kitchen cooking!
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
2 tablespoons sour cream
3 tablespoons Arabelle Dilled Onions, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon Arabelle Dilled Onion juice
1 cup grated Colby Jack cheese
8-10 Ritz crackers, crumbled
1/2-1 jar Arabelle Pepper Jelly with Miso and Spices, to taste
16 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
crackers, for dipping, preferably Ritz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together well, & pour into a 9-inch greased pie pan or glass baking dish.
- Top with crumbled Ritz crackers, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour and gently spread Arabelle Pepper Jelly over top, and sprinkle with bacon crumbles.
- Serve warm with extra crackers. Serves 8-10.
Pairs perfectly with Sparkling wine like Prosecco or Cava or a Pinot Noir or an Off-Dry Riesling.