Arabelle products are unbelievably versatile and enjoyable products that will hopefully become part of your everyday meals! They can be effortlessly enjoyed on sandwiches, salads, beans or peas, potatoes, vegetables, chicken and pork and turkey and on and on!
The question is not “What can I put these in or on?” The question is “What do these NOT go in or on???”
Hot off the grill or out of the smoker, juicy straight out of the oven or slow cooker, or just off the stove or out of the fridge, open the jars and start spooning on all your favorite foods!
Be bold, be creative, and be generous with every loving helping! May you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them for you!
Here are some fun ideas for your kitchen:
- Throw the Dilled Onions and/or Candied Jalapenos in chicken, egg, ham, tuna salad for an instantly delicious and easy meal!
- Cook your Sunday roast, pork or beef, in a slow cooker in a jar of Dilled Onions. It is all the seasoning you need.
- Use our pepper jelly to glaze pork before cooking it.
- Throw some Candied Jalapeno syrup in homemade margaritas or frozen drinks. It is an unexpectedly yummy surprise!
- Our Dilled Onions make an amazing substitute for sauerkraut! They are heavenly on any grilled meats!
- Try baking bacon in the oven brushed with Candied Jalapeno syrup. Just when you thought bacon couldn’t get any better…
- Arabelle loves potatoes and squash…and we love ’em all! Baked Sweet Potatoes, Yukon Gold Potatoes, or Acorn or Butternut Squash…with a spoonful of Pepper Jelly or Candied Jalapenos or Dilled Onions and Sour Cream. It is good. Really good. Yes, seriously. Trust me on this one.
- Pepper Jelly with Poundcake. Poundcake is a sweet Southern institution…after supper, in the afternoon with coffee, or toasted in an iron skillet with butter for breakfast (you know you do it). And whether you make it, receive it as a gift, or buy it at the Piggly Wiggly, everyone loves it. Here is where you can make it even more special…Spread a little Crème Fraiche or Sour Cream on a piece and then drizzle (or pour) Arabelle Pepper Jelly on top and serve with a spoon for every last bite. Now that’s a pound of cake!
For a unique and quick dessert, spoon our Pepper Jelly into a footed glass and serve it with your favorite Sterling spoon with Gingerbread Men. It will be yummy and fun for children as well as the child.